Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Insurance checks attorney Ilene Smoger defrauded me






These are two insurance checks that attorney Ilene Smoger of Dallas, TX, defrauded me. The first check is for $2,156.50. Attorney Ilene Smoger told me to endorse the check to her chiropractor friend F. Lee Moses so he could cash it. That is fraud. That money was for me to pay for my bills. Attorney Ilene Smoger committed insurance fraud. I fired her. The moment she defrauded me, our contract became voidable. That is what the law says. She put a lien on my case. I filed a complaint against her. During the hearing, the investigative panel stated in clear terms that Ms. Smoger stole my money. Then I received a letter from the State Bar of Texas claiming the attorney didn't do anything wrong. That is a lie. Attorneys that commit insurance fraud are doing something VERY wrong. The second check the attorneys simply cashed it by FORGING my signature on its back. They knew I was not going to endorse the check to them, so they forged my signature and kept all the money. (My signature is under a blank piece of paper). Forgery of a client's signature and keeping her money is a serious crime. According to the State Bar of Texas, attorneys who forge their clients' signatures on the back of insurance checks and cashed them are not doing anything wrong. The State Bar of Texas doesn't discipline attorneys who forge their clients' signatures and keep the clients' money. The State Bar of Texas is a corrupt organization that allows shysters to practice law in TX. Memo to the State Bar of Texas: Forgery IS wrong. It IS a crime. Become acquainted with Texas law. Attorneys who commit fraud, forgery and insurance fraud get disbarred and sent to jail. That is according to Texas law.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is so disturbing, I can't believe the decision of the State Bar of Texas, there is definitely something shady going on between this firm and the state bar.
I filed a grievance against an attorney and so many of his ex clients did. You SHOULD FILE A LAWSUIT against Smoger, this is a big miscarriage of justice.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Valerie Houghton is worse.

She sex trafficked all of my kids, then had me hacked, stalked, and assaulted when I tried to protect them.

https://forum.legaljunkies.com/forum/family-law-divorce-custody/child-custody-and-support/653143-valerie-houghton-sex-trafficked-all-of-my-kids-then-had-me-poisoned-when-i-complained

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home